PKF Rashed, Badr & Co.
Dr. Amr Sabek
Management Consultancy Partner
Dr. Sabek is a Management Consultancy Partner of PKF - Egypt, has extensive experience concerning feasibility study, project evaluation, monitoring & evaluating International Development Programs, evaluation of net-worth & share fair value, financing negotiation with banks & financing institutions.
Dr. Sabek has a wide experience in consultation as he worked for Deloitte Touche for 10 years, as a principle of financial and marketing consulting sector as well as other 15 years in other consulting firms.
This experience had been adapted & applied regarding being a consultant for:
- International Donors: USAID, UNICEF, CIDA, Swiss Development Fund, FORD foundation.
- Preparing feasibility studies and project evaluation for corporations belong to the following sectors: residential and commercial communities, integrated regional development for touristy areas & pharmaceutical.
- Evaluation of companies to include several activities (Food Industries, Contracting, Housing & Reconstruction, Manufacturing & Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Maritime and aviation, Banking & media production city)
Areas of Expertise
- Due Diligence
- Feasibility Studies
- Corporate advisory
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- Member of Egyptian tax Association - Since 1993.
- Member of Arab Management Association - Since 1994.
- Member of International Society of Taxation - Netherlands - Since 1997.
- Member of the American Chamber of Commerce - 2001.
- Member of the Commerce Syndication - Accounting & Auditing - since 1982.
Education & Professional Certificates
- PH.D. in Finance management - Corllins University - USA - 2010.
- PH.D researches- Economic Appraisal - University of South California - USA 1988.
- Post graduate in management - American University in Cairo - 1985.
- Professional Programs in (project evaluation, project evaluation, negotiation skills, project management, tax expertise program)
- Diagnostic studies - Finance & credit analysis - Financing small scale industries ARICON/ARTHER D. little Incorporation - U.S.A.
- Bachelor of Science in commerce - major Accounting - Ain Shams University- G.G. Good - 1981